2013年6月28日 星期五

等待OPT審核通過/OPT Approval

This stage takes about 2 to 3 months or even longer time to wait for USCIS to approve your application. Basically, people start to apply for jobs and interviews with employers proactively hopefully to get a job before the EAD card is issued. 

You can track your application status online every time by logging into the USCIS case track website (click here). Enter your receipt number, which can be found on i-797C form, and press check status. 

You will see something like this: 


There are 5 processes to go through, 

Acceptance - Initial Review - Decision - Post Decision Activity - Card Production


I submitted my OPT application on May 1, 2013, and the current status is still INITIAL REVIEW. One of my classmates who submitted on April 19, 2013, has already came to CARD PRODUCTION process. Hopefully I will get this done to as soon as next week. God Bless! 

Last but not least, I hope everyone enjoys your time! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言